A collection of present ideas.
- Electronic drum kit/bluetooth sticks
- Sharpening whetstone(s), some combination of 1,000 and 6,000 grit (or thereabouts) from a good brand such as King or Shapton. For example this set
- Folding kayak
- Waterproof over-trousers for skiing, walking, cycling, … (I’m a 34’’ waist and leg).
- Camping and Caravanning subscription
- Pastel trainers: Nike, New Balance, … (size 44)
- Vivobarefoot trainers (also size 44!)
- Table tennis set (including portable net for fixing to any random table)
- Turing Tumble
- Eaziglide Neverstick3 pan set or similar
- Muc-Off mechanics gloves
- Pedro’s tyre levers
- Nice tightly knitted woollen jumper such as this one
- I definitely will need some bits and bobs for the camper van but I’m not quite sure what yet.
- Interesting origami books
- Wall planters for the kitchen
- Some nice loose leaf tea and/or teaware (I have a teapot and not much else). Some ideas here
Please check with Kathryn before buying anything, she will know if anything is already taken. She also has some already purchased items in her “shop”. She may be able to sell them on to you.
I have quite a few books and CDs listed on my Amazon wishlist, I would like these things but I find them less exciting than other presents. Still if you find something that tickles your fancy on there, please buy it for me! Some of them are out of print and therefore the prices are a bit extortionate at the moment so feel free to ignore those. Also, Joel runs a great site that helps people find ethical book sellers and avoid Amazon so please use that to find alternative and sometimes cheaper sellers.
I may update this page so please check back if it helps.